FOOD for THOUGHT
Seating is limited! Be the first to know this when our dynamic speakers and dinner schedules are announced.
As the new year begins, start achieving your goals now: be an integral part of shaping the future of excellence in Jewish education by donating to Yeshiva Ohr Yisrael’s annual campaign, “Food for Thought”.
Throughout the month of November, YOY will host a series of small dinners, each with a renowned speaker discussing a topic of interest. The small dinner setting will allow guests to engage with our expert speakers and learn something interesting while enjoying a beautiful dinner with one of our gracious hosts.
The proceeds from this fundraising event will directly support the continuing growth and development of our students.
Sign up to be the first to know this year’s line-up of dynamic lecturers and dinner schedule. Spots are limited, and you don’t want to miss out!
Become an event sponsor for “Food for Thought”. All sponsorships include complimentary admission for two to one of our Food for Thought dinners this November.
Setting your goals is important. It’s also really hard. We asked around. Here’s what our community came up with.
YESHIVA OHR YISRAEL
Here are a few achievements of YOY’s Timeless Torah, Sterling Character and Premier Academics.
- Dynamic, engaging Rabbeim lead a complete and rich Limudei Kodesh program
- Last year, 2/3 of the boys made a siyum on a significant section of Shas
- Students published a widely-read Halacha Sefer
- New class for this year in Biur Hatefillah
- 5 faculty members hold PhD’s in their areas of expertise
- Innovative 4-year Computer Science/Design/Entrepreneurship Curriculum
- New for 2017-18, in collaboration with Learn Ventures: 9th grade Physics Course using computer simulation and design
- College Credits offered through dual enrollment with Quincy College
- AP Courses: Biology and Calculus (2016-17); Statistics, Physics and Economics (2017-18) (4 Students scored perfect 5’s and two 4’s on last year’s AP tests)
- Extracurriculars include: Basketball team, Beis Din Debate Club (2nd Place national finish), AMC Mathemathics Club, Robotics Club
- Named AVI Chai Ambassador School for Online Jewish Learning (2017). And now CJP supported!!
We recognize and thank our sponsors for your generous donations.
Your name here
Your name here
Ed and Lori Belz
Drs. Lyle Mitzner and Bat-Sheva Levine
In honor of Dr. Noam Wasserman
Mr. and Mrs. Aron Rosenberg